Why it makes sense to partner with us for CSR
United Way Bengaluru is part of a global family of 1800 United Way chapters across 47 countries. The first United Way was established in 1887.
United Way Bengaluru offers a ‘One-stop Giving’ solution to corporates by:
- Linking them with credible agencies that work on causes of their choice who are already partners of United Way Bengaluru and have proven credibility.
- A robust volunteer management system that matches employees with projects to better organize volunteer events.
- Payroll giving, which enable employees to give amounts of their choice and make a difference in the lives of the underprivileged.
- Enabling opportunities for corporates to be members of the United Way CEO Forum – a networking space that helps them to work collectively towards building sustainable communities.
For NGOs that corporates have identified United Way Bengaluru has capabilities for:
- Stringent due diligence
- Identification of programs that are well managed and have demonstrated results
- Detailed monitoring and tracking
- Performance reviews
- Audit and impact assessment
- Capacity building for NGO partners for more effective program implementation
In both cases, the process is supervised by our Grant Making Committee MEMBERS.
Fund management at United Way Bengaluru is:
- Transparent and ethical and backed by utilization certificates
- Up to 95% utilization for the program