1. Pledge for your Neighbourhood lake as a part of ” Wake the Lake ” initiative from United Way.
Water scarcity in Bengaluru is not a new subject. Our forefathers addressed the same by building artificial lakes across the city.
1. Cleaning the Lake Bund and the Lake Boundary.
2. Enhance Bio-diversity of the lakes.
3. Convert them as lung spaces for the communities.
4. Help in improving the physical infrastructure of the lakes such as Security Cabin, Benches, Children Play area, Dustbins, Solar Lights etc.
5. Help in setting up STP (Sewage Treatment Plants) and many more.
2. Pledge to revamp infrastructure of Anganwadis in your neighbourhood as a part of ” Born Learning Campaign”
1)We will revamp the anganwadis by improving infrastructure
2) Make the anganwadis more child friendly to increase enrolment
3) Provide high quality learning materials to ensure they become school ready
What can Corporates expect?
1. United Way Bengaluru shall share quarterly report of your contribution.
2. Scope of volunteering at the lake you pledged support or anganwadi you have adopted.
3. IT rebate under 80G
4. United Way’s strict adherence to corporate governance.
United Way Bengaluru’s Contact details:
Tel:+91-80-4090 6345, + 91 80-2525 8363
email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org